Monday, March 18, 2019

Tiny Shiny Bubbles A Sparkle N Sprinkle Tutorial


Hi there! Welcome to my studio...

Today I am revisiting one of my digital stamp sets, (also available in rubber) I created an easy peasy card using several products from Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Here are the sets I used. They are available in a digital bundle, HERE.
Koi Pond Super Bundle Digital Stamp Set [DIGI918-919BC] There are tons of images in this bundle, including a couple of images that I designed of a lotus pod and a second lily pad to go along with it. Although the images appear layered, they are indeed separate. However, the PNG's can be layered to create borders, scenes, etc.

If you enjoy the video, please give me a happy thumb's up :-)

These sets are also available in rubber HERE.

The product I used by Sparkle N Sprinkle are:
(The stamps above)
in the video I also use...

Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope to see you again soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper