Monday, February 4, 2013

Artsy Card Coloring Series Starting Soon

At our local Card Club, I have had many people ask:

How did you do that?

I love how you did that...

I want to learn how to do that.

Can you teach me?

Yes I can!


A sample of my coloring technique

Artsy Card Coloring Series

This is a series of 3 classes, where you will learn to color and shade using color; no black or gray. This makes your art beautifully vivid. Visit my blog (below) to view samples of my work.

Class 1 - Introduction to Prismacolor Premium Pencils
Basics of Color Shading

Class 2 - My Color Approach
Using Layers of Color

Class 3 - Artistic Accents
Additional Techniques to make your art sing!

All paper, mineral spirits, and stamps along with the ink to stamp will be supplied. You bring your tools such as a paper trimmer and adhesive.

You will also need Prismacolor Premium Pencils and paper stumps. If you do not own  Prismacolor Pencils yet, the best place I have found to purchase them is Amazon.com.The pencils come in many set sizes.  Although a set of 12 is available, to do this technique properly, I would suggest at least a set of at least 24. 

The cost of the series is $45
With the purchase of Close To My Heart products from me,
you can get your classes at a discounted rate. 
For every $50 you purchase in CTMH products from me during the series, 
you will receive a $10 discount on the series.

Space is limited to 5, so register soon.

As I am writing this, my morning class is full. I have room for 2 in the afternoon class to be held Feb 12, Feb 26, and March 5th.

You will leave my home after each class feeling more confident
about your artistic and papercrafting abilities.

You will also leave with up to 3 completed projects and a goodie bag each week.


Light refreshments will be served. Bring your own drink in a covered container.


If you are interested in attending a class, email me at 
Artsystamper@hotmail.com
Visit my other blog, Creationsofmykind.blogspot.com to see some of my work.

So glad you stopped by,
Please come again soon,
~Bev



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper