Wednesday, March 20, 2013

For Always Buzz and Bumble


Happy Spring!
This card was colored using Prisamcolor Pencils and Low Odor Mineral Spirits.  I teach a series on this coloring technique, so if you love the look, and live near me, you might enjoy taking the classes.

Mixing it up a bit, instead of using the Buzz & Bumble Workshop Set (C1549) with the Buzz & Bumble Paper Pack (X7164B), I used Buzz & Bumble stamps with the For Always Paper Pack (X7165B). 
I used White cardstock for my base card. The strip across the top background is the "zip strip" from one of the B&T papers (that's short for Background & Texture paper). I used the sentiment from 
For a Friend Occasions (D1542) and curved the polymer stamp onto the 
My Acrylix Block to add a bit of whimsy.

The Masking Technique was used to make the flower spray. Masking is one of the techniques 
I teach in my free Stamping Basics class.
I also cut out a few blossoms and attached them with 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151).  
The edges of these flowers are sponged with Lagoon Ink, which perfectly matches the card stock in the paper pack I used.

The black flourishes are cut with CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Collection (Z1686). They have been coated with Liquid Glass (Z679) so they look shiny and crisp.


I love this stamp set. Don't be surprised if you see it again!

For more information on any classes or techniques, as well as Close To My Heart products, 
give me a call or drop me an email. You can get my info by clicking 
on the Close To My Heart button in the right margin.

Happy Artsy Stamping,
~Bev

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper