Sunday, May 5, 2013

A New Home for Mary Jane



My friend Mary Jane is moving here soon, and I am so excited!  I made this card for her, using a digital image from Digital 2 For Tuesday. Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Mineral Spirits, the cottage looks as if it's made of stucco...really cool.

I also used some Distress Ink in Broken China to distress the edges of the image. Stickles add a star-like quality to the scene. 

I used buttercup ribbon from CTMH (purchased long ago) and a banner I made with my Cricut and the Artiste cartridge from CTMH. My background is old CTMH Raspberry cs which I ran through my Vagabond. I distress it with Champagne CTMH ink.

The sentiments are from CTMH's Stamp of the Month for April. Inside and out.
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it.

I have some neat plans for the summer, so drop by again soon!

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper