Wednesday, June 12, 2013

CAS Masking Magic


 
Working on cards for my next class schedule, I am experimenting with all sorts of MASKING.
 
 
This card was made with a technique called, "reverse masking". I used some old stamp sets I have held onto forever...See Dee's and CTMH. I used my old chalks, something which is not on trend right now, but I love them so!
 

I used some Enamel Accents by Ranger in black to make the silhouette shine. The greeting is from a Post Card set by Crafty Secrets.
 
 
I am entering this card in these Challenges:
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crazy Amigo - Dots and Circles
Shopping Our Stash - Oldest Stamp
ABC Challenges - O is for Open
Alota Rubber Stamps - Summer Feeling
Crafter's Companion - Summer Inspiration
Crafting Musketeers - Use a Stamped Image
Tok Bobok - Anything Goes


Have Fun,

Bev
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the enamel accents adds a lovely touch. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely creation thanks so much for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is such a gorgeous card!!! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love CAS cards, yours is gorgeous! Regards, TokBobok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to find myself some of those enamel accents as they gave your card a gorgeous effect! Stunning...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card,thanks for sharing with us at Crafters Companion.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper