Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yippee!

 
 
I am on the Design Team at Digital Delights! I love Wendy's adorable creatures, as well as all of the papers, sentiments and projects...all digital!
 
I love Digital Delights' stamps because they don't take up any space, and can be resized, flipped, and even come in color if you like!
 
I love Digital Delights' paper packs because you can print what you need...no waste, and NO organizing tons of paper!
 
I love Digital Delights' sentiments because they go perfectly with the stamps and can be resized...even used as a background element...fun!
 
And the price is always right.
 
Join in the fun...shop
 
 
and stop by and enjoy info on the blog
 
 
Then, come back here on Thursdays to see my creations using Digital Delights!
 
Enjoy the journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper