Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Masking Magic Class

Jeanne, Linda, Susan, Brenda, Jenn and Janis
I have to thank these ladies for a fun afternoon of creative stamping. Without the six of them the class would never have been so much fun!
 
We spent three hours making 6 cards using various masking techniques. The time flew quickly as we stamped, laughed, got inky and made some samples to use as a springboard for more cards to come.
 
I can't wait to see what these ladies come up with!
 
Thanks girls,


1 comment:

  1. Bev, we enjoyed the class as well as you did although we didn't have to do as much running around as you. So you had the extra bonus of getting some great exercise. I thoroughly enjoyed making these cards and used some really fun techniques and expect to take them forward into my everyday stamping. Thank you again, susan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper