Sunday, December 15, 2013

Showstopper Shopper!

Hmmm...
 
If I were carrying all those bags, I would not be smiling...unless I was DONE!
 
However, she seems to embody the thrill of shopping during the holiday season.
 
I must say, I love visiting the nearby shopping village at this time of year. You can't get a parking space,  but the busyness makes it fun nonetheless.
 
This card is for the Hobbycutz Challenge this week...All Tied Up.
 
The image was graciously supplied to me by KennyK.
 
As a prize, the random winner of this challenge will win something amazing.
 
Be sure to enter!
 
 
I used Prismacolor markers to color the shopper. Gray was used for the shadows.
Her eyes and lips are coated with Glossy Accents. Stickles dress up her fur.
 
 
As for the leafy branch, which is a laser cut by Hobbycutz, I first painted the branch with acrylic paint, then embossed it with some glittery embossing powder by SU!.
 
 
The background paper is vintage CTMH, which I have had for over 7 years! I also used my good ol' cloud stencil by CTMH and some chalks.
 
 
I used the out of the box technique, which is super simple using my old Coluzzle system.
 
 
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper