Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stitched Pears

 
 
My love of fruit stamps, vintage and shabby chic have not waivered. I combined all my loves in this card for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
 
I used one of my favorite stamp sets, Pears.  I used an old CTMH stamp for the background, which I stamper over the masked pears with Distress Ink.
 
The pears are colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Mineral Spirits. I also used some Smooches on the fruit.
 
The paper is Graphic 45's French Country. I have almost used every scrap of this pad. I love it so.
 
The frame was cut on my Cricut, out of a piece of Coordinations.
 
I stitched with heavy duty thread on my Singer.
 
Thanks for looking,
Merry Christmas!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Your pears are colored beautifully and I love the designer papers to match! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job coloring with the Prismas! Love how the ribbon frames the image!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper