Tuesday, April 2, 2019

America Proud


Welcome to my studio!

As I created this card, I felt my patriotism rising to the top of my heart.

Kinda like the first time I went to Gettysburg...I felt this deep response to our American Heritage.

What is happening now is history in the making. Our troops and veterans need to be appreciated for all they do to keep us safe.

I am America Proud.

This card is the first one in my video series on YouTube called, "How to Paint with Embossing Powder." 
I used Sparkle N Sprinkle Embossing Powders and Glitters, along with dimensional glue to paint.

Visit the Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog to see more about this card HERE.

To see how I did it, watch the video HERE.

Have fun,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper