Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Using Magazines in Collage



Magazines seem to be something that eventually get thrown out or (if we are lucky) get passed on. As an avid yard-saler, I find magazines for practically nothing. I love paper, so magazines that are downloads, or paper free don't interest me much.

There's just something about holding that page-filled periodical that feels special...like you are taking a tiny vacation...a little time for yourself.

Then there is the tearing or cutting!

Talk about therapy! I can tear, make a mess, then organize my colorful pages while I keep my husband company in front of the T.V. 

I can use the colors, textures, words and images in collage, mixed media and cards. It's a seemingly endless source of supplies as well as 

INSPIRATION.

I love collage. It's fun, relaxing and fulfilling.

See how magazines fit into this amazing art form.


If you like this video, please do me a favor and SUBSCRIBE and SHARE it with other paper lovers you know. More videos are on the way!

Enjoy the journey,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper