Monday, June 10, 2019

The Earth Laughs in Flowers




Hi! Welcome to my Studio. I have designed a new stamp set called, Field Flower Silhouettes. 

Years ago we lived in Upstate New York, north of Lake George. I took some pictures of the wild flowers in Chestertown, and now they are the essence of this set.

I love vintage. This card is the subject of the following video, along with another card which will follow this blogpost.


Here's the tutorial video...enjoy!

I have entered the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely bp and image, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely monochrome card. The background is really effective and sweet sentiment.Thanks for joining us this month at Daisy Chains Blog using the theme and good luck, Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper