Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Bartlett Pear Set

Bartlett Pear Set

I just added this set to my shop, TheArtsystamperShop. I loved coloring these pears. There's just something about a pear. They are so beautifully shaped...a gift of nature.

I originally colored them with alcohol markers and colored pencil. The sentiments are courtesy of Donna Ellis and Sparkle N Sprinkle. I had the pleasure of designing stamps for them, and also worked at some Expo's all over the country. Margaret Myers in a peach of a woman. I am sorry to see the business close, but for Margaret, it's a chance for her to spend more time with family. 

Go Margaret!

Well, that's if for today. I have some drawing and coloring to do for a new set. 

Enjoy the digital journey,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper