Monday, October 7, 2019

Autumn Collage Card


Hi! Welcome to Artsystamper Digitals.
I am Beverly Cole, and this is my inspiration piece for our very first
challenge over at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge. The challenge is:

Autumn Colors

I have created a video to show how I made this card, using two of my digital sets:





Here's the Video!


I hope you enjoyed it, and now take a look at my other offerings in my Etsy Shop...TheArtsystamperShop.

Be sure to check out all the other amazing designs by the Artsystamper Addicts Design Team. You can find the links on the Challenge Blog, when you look at the inspiration pieces they have created for the challenge.

Stay Creative,




2 comments:

  1. This is such an AWESOME creation! Love the sparkle on the leaves ... what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous and I can see where the pattern papers and the collage items work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper