Friday, February 7, 2020

Love is for the Birds

Hello Everyone!

Beverly here to share one of my newest designs. These are my Lovebirds. I am using the red and pink image as they are in a heart shape for a reason! LOL

The set comes with two color images, so you can make quick Valentines and other cards when you need them in a pinch. 

If you are anything like me, although there are lots of cards in my stash, I very often don't have the card I need for the occasion. That's when Artsystamper Digitals are really handy.


If you have never used digital stamps, here is a video I have made to help you:


I am entering my card in the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and design.. Loving what you used for this challenge. Thanks for entering into our HEARTS challenge, and good luck in the draw and hope you join us again.
    {aNNie Designer for Double D challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bev this image is so beautiful and creative! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! Love the image and your coloring is just fab.
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty image! Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    Pattie G
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image Bev and really lovely Valentines card, thanks for sharing with Daring Cardmakers, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set! Love how they look like a heart!! So pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Patties Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful idea to create a "love bird" stamp in a heart shape ... I would never have thought of it.
    Thank you for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely image! I love what you've created with it!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge at QKR this week!
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper