Saturday, February 1, 2020

Gecko Galz DT 3 from 1 printing

I made 3 projects for Gecko Galz' DT from one printed sheet. 
I am so honored to be on the Design Team.

Here is the tutorial for these. 

This tag is my inspiration piece for the February Customer Challenge: 

Age of Aquarius

I used a blank background from the Tea at the Ritz set on the back of the tag. A message could be added here in gold or white pen. Wouldn't that be beautiful?
A button was added to the tag insignia piece of the tag. Perfect fit!
This card is an inspiration piece made with several sets from Gecko Galz. They are all listed in the video.
I just love these little birds!
Finally, this card used several sets as well. So many options at Gecko Galz!
I added ribbon to the cards, melting it to create curly vintage accents. It's all on the video.

I am entering this in the following Challenges

Be sure to make a visit to the Gecko Galz blog, where you will find a freebie every day.
Sign up for the newsletter, for info on all things Gecko Galz...
Then join in the challenges! 

That's all for now, gotta dig myself out from under the piles in my studio, as I move across the hall.

Enjoy your creative journey,





5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three wonderful creations, Beverly! The tag is already a feast for the eyes but the two cards with the little blue tits are absolutely gorgeous - to fall in love with!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Dream Factory! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of your projects are so beautiful. I can;t decide which one I like the most! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Kyla DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper