Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Spring Dreams with Gecko Galz


Hello! Welcome to my Studio. 
I'd like to share a card that I created recently for the Gecko Galz Monthly Customer Challenge. 
This card used several images from Gecko Galz. As a Design Team member, I created this as a celebration of Spring.
The beautiful lady is from the Dreams of Spring Digital Collage Set.

I simply sized the image to the size I needed for an A2 card. I added the background paper, from the Toile Jolie Digital Paper Pack, to the page as well, making it 4.25 x 5.5. Digitals can be sized to whatever you need, and are available all the time when you save them to files on your computer. It's like shopping your stash, yet it's all right in front of you! I then added the sentiment from Text-Ture Jewel It  and printed the sheet of cardstock. All digis on one sheet!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to visit the Gecko Galz Shop. Specials are abundant! Visit the blog and sign up for the newsletter! Take part in the Customer Challenges and the Papercrafting Challenges available on Facebook. You could win a bunch of free Gecko Galz products!

Have fun,




1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper