Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Autumn Memories with Gecko Galz

Hello, and thanks for stopping by!
Today I have another card for you, done with the amazing Gecko Galz products!
When I finished this card, I thought it would make an  awesome journal cover!

All I added to this card in addition to the GG digitals was a few Nuvo Drops in gold around the gorgeous picture frame.

Gecko Galz products I used:
Autumn Calling Craft Kit image 1
Been Framed Craft Kit
Been Framed Craft Kit image 0

Easy Peasy!

Be sure to drop by Gecko Galz' Etsy shop for deals. 
Visit the Gecko Galz Challenge Facebook page for several challenges monthly.
Follow the Gecko Galz Blog for freebies everyday!

Enjoy Your Creative Journey,



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper