Saturday, October 24, 2020

Spooky Tag with Gecko Galz

 Hello, and thanks for stopping by!

Today I have a cool tag for you, done with the amazing Gecko Galz products!
Halloween is coming...Boo! LOL
I added to this tag in addition to the GG digitals, a length of velvet ribbon, a scrap of black lace, and some Nuvo Glitter Drops!

Gecko Galz products I used:

The card base is Halloween card stock I have had for years.

I wish to enter the following challenges with this tag:

Did you know, that on  October 29th we are having a BLOG HOP, where you can get a FREE digital sheet at every stop?

Be sure to drop by Gecko Galz' Etsy shop for deals. 
Visit the Gecko Galz Challenge Facebook page for several challenges monthly.
Follow the Gecko Galz Blog for freebies everyday!

Enjoy Your Creative Journey,

6 comments:

  1. Love the vintage image,you created a beautiful tag with the addition of the paper and your embellishments thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great tag, love what you have done with the glitter and the velvet ribbon finishes it off nicely - thank you for joining in the fun at My Time To Craft - DT JudithCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, vintage tag. Such a cute card, I love the surprise in the box! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The GG "Charming Words" is one of my favorites. Loved how you used it in your design. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youre tag is so Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper