Monday, October 19, 2020

This is My Tic Tac Toe!

 

Hello! It's time for another Joy of Sets Challenge!
This tic tac toe is my design! So excited.

My card is created with a new set and paper pack in my shop, TheArtsystamperShop on Etsy.

Digitals are So Great because you can print what you need at the size you  need.
This is a slim line card, so my images are printed fairly large. The set is made up of images of my two cats, Nick and JJ.
 
I love this  challenge, because it truly is a CHALLENGE. I have found that it takes me out of my comfort zone, and that is how to learn, my friends!

So stop on over at The Joy of Sets Challenge Blog and enter! You may find yourself as a guest designer sometime!
 I am entering the following challenges with  my card:


Stay safe, and have FUN,









1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper