Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snow Bird Card

 
It's Tuesday, which means Tuesday Throwdown's latest challenge is ready for you.
 
The theme is
Snow Birds
 
Our sponsor is
http://www.mygrafico.com
 
I printed my bird as large as an A2 envelope would accommodate. I then colored him by making a mask out of computer paper, cutting it up, using temporary adhesive, and sponging him with Distress Inks. I then used a stamp from CTMH to give him a herringbone grey finish.
 
 
But
 
When I left the Card Club meeting Saturday, it was sprinkling, and since he was Distress Inked, the ink took on the pattern of the rain...too cool!
Stickles and Glossy Accents finished his face.
 
The inside of the card says,
 
"Fun".
He was.
I hope you take a moment to enter our challenge with a  birdie card. Any bird will do.
Happy Thanksgiving,
 

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper