Thursday, November 14, 2013

Snowball Sarah

I have been super busy prepping for a 25 Christmas Cards for $25 party at my house, but still found time (just got up at 2 AM, that's all) to make a cute card for Digital Delights,
 where I am on the Design Team.
 
 
This cutie is Snowball Sarah. I colored her with Prismacolor Markers, shading with a few grays.
I colored her cheeks with a bit of pink Prismacolor Pencil.
 
The paper is by Stampin' Up!.
 
I embossed the banner over the sentiment, which is from the Christmas Hugs Sentiment Set.
 
 
I used some Stampendous Shaved Ice on her hat. Simple black marker was used to make the stitching.
 
 
Be sure to check out the Challenge this week...it's
 

Thankful

 
and $15 Gift Certificate is being offered as a prize by
 
http://robinsnest-scrap.com/
 
Gotta run...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper