Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Two Peas...

 
This is my inspiration card for the challenge.
 
I used a Bugaboo image...such fun!
 
Be sure to check out the challenge, and all the Design Team's efforts...the challenge is:
 
 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009112976/
 
to use this picture as your inspiration!

 
My two little peas were coated in Glossy Accents after being colored with Prismacolor Markers.
 
 
The ribbon is from my stash. So is the paper. I have had it for ever so long!

 
I used a sentiment from Flourishes. The heart was cut with my Cricut, and the dots on the heart are made with Stickles.
 
I hope you will enter the challenge at Pinspirational Challenges...we all love Pinterest...why not make it useful in a challenge, right?
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Bev, it's such a sweet card! Love the glossy accents!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image soooo cute. The pink and green colour combo is lovely. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper