Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Clean and Simple Beverly's Rose


The first card by my fabulous Artsystamper Addicts Design Team!

My dear stamping friend, Darlene Pavlick created this CAS card to greet us. How eye-catching! 

This set was created after I visited The Ringling in Sarasota, Florida. As I wandered around, all on my own, I entered Mable Ringling's Rose Garden. The blossoms were breath-taking.



I snapped several shots, returned home, and attended our community Art Club. Zentangle was all the rage, but I preferred taking a few curls and textures to simplify the effect, calling it, ZIA...Zentangle Inspired Art.

My style was born!



I call this set, Beverly's Rose. The sentiments are a gift from Donna Ellis.

You can find the set, which includes both color and black and white options, in my shop. It's digital...and remember, 

Digis Are Forever!


Please visit Darlene's Blog to find out more about her lovely card.

Enjoy the journey,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper