Saturday, November 2, 2019

Old Friends Are Best

Hi I'm Beverly Cole aka Artsystamper...Hello and welcome to my studio! The first Monday of November brings another Artsystamper Challenge . The theme this time is

M
onochromatic
As always, the winner will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop. My selections offer stamps and sentiments, as well as pre-colored images and papers for easy, last minute cards. Why not take a moment and check out what I have in store for you?
Here is my inspiration piece for the challenge. I used two of my digital sets to create this card... Cruisin' Digital Stamp Set

I printed all the elements of my card out on white cardstock. It's easy to size the papers to your card before printing, so you don't have any leftover paper. I ran the diamond paper through my machine with an embossing folder, then sanded away some of the dots. I then used Black Soot Distress Ink to darken the paper a bit, so the car would stand out.
The gears are from a Bigz die by Tim Holtz. I used Ranger Alcohol ink to color the aluminum (from a soda can). A piece of gingham seam binding is attached over the bottom edge of the top layer, to ground the car. The sentiment is also from the set.
Some clear embossing powder creates a shine on the car, and some Black Nuvo Drops shine up the tires.
I hope you will hop on over to Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog and enter! You will also see more inspiring designs from the Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...so much talent! 
 I am entering my project in the following challenges: 

Thanks for stopping by...please check out my shop on Etsy
Hugs,


12 comments:

  1. Cool card! Great colors too :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Cretalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev you sure bring these images to life, loving this.x
    Congrats on the DT member for Gecko Galz, one of my fav FB groups.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. An excellent car card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea for an old friends card, and the car is just right for our Travel and/or Insects challenge at the Crafters Café. WE hope you come again soon, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, great colour combo. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Travel or Insects" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional for a man” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely looking creation with lovely design and colours. Thanks for playing along with us over at Creatalicious challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great male card, Beverly! The design is so lovely and the limited colour scheme just perfect!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Happy New Year!
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper