Monday, November 18, 2019

Give Thanks and a Free Stamp Set!

Hi It's Beverly aka Artsystamper
Welcome to my Studio!

*Thru December 24, purchase any Christmas Stamp set or the Seaside Wreath set TheArtsystamperShop, and receive Seaside Holiday FREE!
Seaside Holiday

Ah Summer. Remember the beautiful Morning Glory vines covering everything? I remember planting them the very first time. I had to soak the seeds overnight before planting...then every year they would multiply and pop up everywhere! Such a pretty blanket of color.

This is my inspiration piece over at the Artsystamper Digitals Challenge. (not just for digital stamps!)I hope you will take a moment to check out all the amazing art created by the Artsystamper Addicts Design Team. They always blow me away with their talent.

As well as it's sister set, Morning Glory Digital Paper Pack
from the happy memories of my early gardening years.

Coloring this set, I wanted to make the images look vintage. I used blues from Prismacolor markers and Premier Pencils. I also used some Nuvo alcohol markers. The images come already colored by me, and you also receive colorable images. Lots of options!


I printed out some of the matching papers from the set and layered them with a piece of lace from my stash. A piece of Glossy Black Mirror Card by Tonic was used as a mat. I used marker to edge the oval image and the sentiment, which is also included in the set. I add Nuvo Vintage Drops in Bohemian Teal as an accent on the flowers.

You can find these digitals, as well as many more in my Etsy Shop. Once you create something with any of my digitals, you can join the Artsystamper Art FB Page, where everyone shares their Artsystamper art. I hope to see you there! 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 12/1

Now Go Have some Creative Digital FUN!




14 comments:

  1. What a striking image with such beautiful deep colours. Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday Plus.
    Carol xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and papers, the lace trim on the card you have made really sets them off. Thank you for sharing at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design. You have coloured the flowers so beautifully too.

    Thanks for sharing in our Thankful challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these flowers and the colours you have chosen. Great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, gorgeous stamp and colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the vintage look of the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ching Chou Kuik's challenge blog
    Hugs
    DT Nelida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  8. A striking colour palette and I love the addition of the pretty lace ribbon. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - love the blues!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for the theme and such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good look with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beverly, this is such a beautiful stamp and card! I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Ching Chou Kuik blog challenge!
    Ching Chou Kuik DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design and card. Thank you for sharing at Path of Positivity. I am off now to take a look at the Etsy shop! Pippa PoP DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful card! Love the art nouveau vibe! Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper