Friday, November 1, 2019

Santa Says Hello!

I love retro...love it! So I designed this Sweet Santa Digital Stamp Set with retro accents. I also designed the Retro Fun Paper Pack, because of my love for retro. 

I will also use it the card in my next post.

This is one of my samples for the Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog. Our challenge which starts Monday will be Monochromatic...so you can get a head start on that one!

I used two of my digital sets to create this card...

I printed out the black and white chevron paper at 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 and the red diamond paper at 3 3/4  by 5, merging it with the Sweet Santa face and retro stars. A second Santa was printed the same size by copying and printing the face. I also printed the Hello sentiment sizing it to create a small tag for the card.

All of the items were printed on 1 sheet of card stock. It's kind of like creating a card kit, as I can save it in Open Office, and print it again.

I attached some 1/4 inch Tearific Tape by Glitters Galore to the edges of the black chevron paper. The double sided tape is perfect for glitter, and I used Waterscape Glitter, burnishing it with my finger.

Sweet Santa's beard was coated with two way glue. When dry, I burnished white floss into it and the hat fur as well...so fluffy! 

A piece of cord, repurposed from a gift box, adds a fun retro curve, where a tiny tag is hanging. I added drops of Glossy Accents to the tag, which is popped up with dimentionals, along with Sweet Santa's face, which is layered over the preprinted face on the red diamond piece. I also added Glossy Accents to Santa's eyes and teeth.

Here are some links where you can find my digitals and creations, my challenge blog, as well as video tutorials...
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog (not just for digitals!)

Artsystamper (YouTube)

1 comment:

  1. This is Just gorgeous a great Santa. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper