Monday, December 2, 2019

Spread Your Wings



 Hello! Welcome to my Studio!
I'm Beverly Cole

This upcycled box is for Gecko Galz , "In Dreams" Challenge, December 2019. I have the privilege of being on the 2020 design team!
I have used a Birchbox box and five corks to create it. I created a collage of images and sentiments from GeckoGalz, and some of the papers from TheArtsystamperShop. You can find both shops on Etsy.
You can see the papers inside the box. They are from the Marble Magic paper pack.
I cut the bottoms off the corks, using four for the legs and one for the knob.

The embellishment on the box is made with two butterflies from the Butterfly Dreams Mini Paper Pack. I coated them with Glossy Accents and let them dry. Then I froze them to crack them. They are sitting on a piece of tea dyed cheesecloth.



The other Gecko Galz digitals I used were:

Dream Land Digital Collage
Charming Words collage set
Dreams of Spring collage set

Be sure to join the fun by joining the challenges Gecko Galz offers in the Facebook Group Each one offers a different collage sheet as a prize.
Here they are!
There is also a challenge on the blog! This month's challenge is "In Dreams"

I am entering this card in the following challenges:




9 comments:

  1. OH WOW this is just amazing! Absolutely AWESOME!! You are SO creative and a true asset to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing project and now I know what to do with all those left over wine corks! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! What a great make. Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous box and so clever to use corks for the feet and knob. Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful mixed media project! I just love the papers and images! Thanks for joining our challenge this month! Good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Patties Creations Design Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so nice! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful, thank you for joining my challenge at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant box and lots a great images
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
    Absolutely love it Beverley, your box looks fabulous Thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To create, hugs and good luck Terry (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper