Tuesday, December 24, 2019

ACT Tag "Believe"

ATC? Tag? Yep. Turns out our Art Club is doing an ATC (Artist's Trading Card) swap at our annual Christmas party. This tag just fits the bill! 

So glad to be on the Gecko Galz team again. I just love working with Leanne's images.

Today's tag if part of the "24 Tags of Christmas" event. Be sure to check out all the tags create by our team. There will be a new one every day until Christmas!

This tag was created from a tag I recued from the trash. It's a FootJoy tag, and if you know anything about golf, you know the brand. My husband moved us to Florida to play golf all year. 
He plays golf. I play in my studio.

I removed the sting from the tag, and covered both sides with the papers. I sanded the edges and inked them I atteached some distressed reinforcements that I stamped and inked awhile ago.

The tiny images were cut out, inked and attached. I used a piece of tea dyed cheesecloth, as well as a few silver beads from an old necklace to adorn the tag. I inked the edges of the whole tag and finally added a piece of tea dyed and crinkled seam binding.

I used images from several sets by Gecko Galz on Etsy:


I hope you give these tags a try. They will be keepers when your friends receive them attached to a gift...it's like an extra keepsake. I know I will have a hard time parting with this one!


Just Believe!






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Beverly, happy to see you back as a GG! Happy Christmas, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly, WOW your tag is so pretty and love that you reused a throwaway. All the elements really make your tag so special. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Barbara DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Tag. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is beautiful and very, very vintage! I love the vintage look and the muted colors. Very nicely conceived and beautifully executed! Thanks for playing in our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation hun

    Thank you for sharing with us over at 'A Place To Start' this month.
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Beverly. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper