Monday, December 2, 2019

Warm Weather Christmas

Hi I'm Beverly Cole aka Artsystamper...Hello and welcome to my studio!
The first Monday of December brings another Artsystamper Digitals Challenge . The theme this time is
Winter Holidays
 Whatever you celebrate in Winter! I live in Florida. It's warm here at Christmas. Thus the dock and boat! I'm sure this is also the case in Australia, although I believe it's Summer there! It's still Christmas however...
As always, the winner of our challenge will receive the stamp set of their choice from TheArtsystamperShop. My  selections offer stamps and sentiments, as well as pre-colored images and papers for easy, last minute cards. Why not take a moment and check out what I have in store for you?
For this challenge, we are collaborating with the Double Trouble Challenge Blog! To gain more opportunities to win, you can enter their challenge! Just follow their theme for Thing 1, and Thing 3, and our challenge theme (Thing 2) will give you an extra chance in their draw! i.e. A birthday card with patterned paper and a bow The above card is my inspiration piece for the challenge. I used four of my digital sets to create this card...

Seaside Holiday (a freebie thru Dec. 24 2019 with the purchase of any Christmas Set or Seaside Wreath Stamp and Paper Pack) 








Wintry Paper Pack (which goes great with Snow Birds Set.)


I printed all the elements of my card out on white cardstock. It's easy to size the papers to your card before printing, so you don't have any leftover paper. I do print them out a bit bigger than I think I will need, to give myself a little wiggle room. For the background I used the Distress Blue Sky paper from the Wintry Papers and the River Meadow paper from the Marble Magic papers. They were just perfect to set the scene. I fussy cut the boat and dock image, trimming off a slice of the dock so it would fit the papers underneath. I used some dimensionals to pop the image. The sentiment, which is from the Seaside Wreath stamp and paper set, was trimmed to a perfect square, and was mounted onto a square cardstock die cut created with the Fairmont Decorative Accent Nestabilities Set by Spellbinders. The sentiment is also popped up with dimensionals. I used some Crystal Ice Semi-transparent Glitter by Glitter Galore on the frame, lights and boat. The final touch was a baker's twine bow. All is layered on a white card base, to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in card.
I hope you will hop on over to Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog and enter! You will also see more inspiring designs from the Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...so much talent! 
 I am entering my project in the following challenges: 

Thanks for stopping by...please check out my shop on Etsy.

And don't forget to stop over at Double Trouble to enter there, too!
Hugs,



13 comments:

  1. This is just BEAUTIFUL! I hope I find the time to create using this set for my sister's holiday card! Thanks for inspiration! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful background paper for your scenery and great colored digitals, and using the already colored digitals sure made a quick and beautiful card. Would love you to enter your card in our challenge and be eligible for three chances at our random draw. Please join us and hope you check us out for future challenges. And thanks for encouraging your team to use our challenge requirement and some had already made a card and made another just to enter in ours...thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a beautiful scene! The background is gorgeous, and the images' colors are perfect! So festive and fun! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea for a different style of Christmas card for a warmer climate at this time of year. Thank you for sharing with us and Merry Christmas.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the design, perfect with your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Beverly! Especially for those who live by the water or love the water life! Lovely elements and colors! Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card. Really love it. Thank you for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Plus.
    Carol xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scene and love the images.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fresh and original take on a traditional Christmas card, this is beautiful. Thank you for sharing at CD Sunday Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABulous stamp set and I love your card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a big fan of that rowboat! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have created the perfect environment for this stamp set! Great job blending the background...very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I wish it could be warm here for our christmas
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper