Sunday, January 5, 2020

I'm Falling for You

Hello! Welcome to my Studio
Today I have for you a card created for the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Our lovely sponsor is 
I chose to use the set, 
I colored the falling girl with alcohol markers and shaded her with Prismacolor Pencils. 
I also shaded the clouds.
I added the girl,clouds and sentiment to a sky background, using a digital paper from my
After printing out a few extra clouds in the same size as the ones on the backgroung, I layered them with dimensional dots to the card. Some glitter adds a festive touch, along with an organdy ribbon, which I melted with my heat tool.

The image is layered onto a white cardstock. I used some glitter on double sided tape around the border.
To take part in the challenge, click HERE.

I am entering this card in the following challenges...
Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your creative journey,


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Bev, beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining in with this months challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy and creative 2020, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this little girl falling through the clouds! I love her red shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project Beverly and I love your coloring.
    Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge.
    Monica C. DT Color Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful make!
    Thank you for joining in with our January challenge at Country View Challenges!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper