Sunday, January 5, 2020

Star Wishing with Gecko Galz

Aren't stars magical?  

So glad to be on the Gecko Galz team. I just love this image of the little "babysitter" wishing on a star.

For this card I used only one image from Gecko Galz, and a sentiment from another digital set. I inked the edges with Distress ink in Chipped Sapphire.

I printed out two of the same image, and cut out the people and the lanterns from the second image. 
Cutting out only the "paper" part of the lanterns, I coated them with semi-transparent glitter. This allowed the color of the lanterns to shine through. 

Once the lantern pieces were dry, I layered them, along with the figures to the card face. I also added glitter to one of the background lanterns.

The frame is a piece of paper from my stash. I added the sentiment and that's it!
I used images from several sets by Gecko Galz on Etsy:



Keep on wishing!








3 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, Beverly! Beautiful image and nice glittery treatment of the lanterns. x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper