Friday, May 8, 2020

A Dreamy Hello with Gecko Galz


Hello! And welcome to another Gecko Galz Design Team creation!

I really enjoy using GG designs. I use them in collages, cards, and other crafts.

For this card, I wanted a dreamy kind of card. Since my days right now are running into each other, I really look forward to dreaming.

Here is what I used from Gecko Galz to create this card...
I used one of the background papers from this set, and then added an image from the
I finished the card with a metallic gold Hello diecut and a piece of lavender background paper from my stash.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Be sure to join our  Challenge where the Winner will get a 
$25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz Etsy shop.

You only need to use one product from Gedko Galz...a freebie or, you can buy great values at the Etsy shop. 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented Design Team.
We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize...come join in the fun!

Hugs,



1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper