Monday, June 1, 2020

For the Love of Bees with Gecko Galz

Hello! And welcome to another Gecko Galz Design Team creation!

I really enjoy using GG designs. I use them in collages, cards, and other crafts.

For this card, I wanted to create the FEEL of Summer. It's coming...

Here is what I used from Gecko Galz to create this card...
I used two images from page two of the
I digitally combined them with a sweet image from
A Little Sketchy, adding a brown background layer to the digital layering.
The lacy background paper is from my own Tea Room Paper Pack.
I finished the card with a piece of ribbon from my stash, along with a "vintage" piece of brown CTMH cardstock. A little bit of Wink of Stella gold and clear give the scene a bit of sparkle.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:


Be sure to join our  Challenge where the Winner will get a 
$25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz Etsy shop.

You only need to use one product from Gecko Galz...a freebie or, you can buy great values at the Etsy shop. 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented Design Team.
We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize...come join in the fun!

Hugs,


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper