Wednesday, June 24, 2020

"Hidden Art" Journal Page with Gecko Galz

I have been working on my "Hidden Art" Journal for awhile now. As I create art pieces, I take pictures of them and then create a page to hide them on. It's an interactive journal and a labor of love.


I just love this horse image from the Horsing Around Collage Set. Once I started layering it onto an old book page, I realized it would be a perfect hiding place for my pastel of Cheers, my friends horse.

That's when things became a LOT of FUN! The page came together in no time at all. It was built on a tea stained envelope. I just added a pocket I had already made from book pages, and added some pieces from my ephemera stash. I finally added the Gecko Galz horse as a flap to hide my pastel.
I will be entering this project in the following challenges:

Be sure to join our  Challenge where the Winner will get a 
$25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz Etsy shop.

You only need to use one product from Gecko Galz...a freebie or, you can buy great values at the Etsy shop. 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented Design Team.
We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize...come join in the fun!

Hugs,



5 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, Bev! Saw your lovely samples on the GG blog post and came over here to tell you how gorgeous they all are and how much I love your "hidden" altered book. Then, I see that pastel work. Not every day any of us sees such accomplished skill/talent! I'm truly impressed. Plus, my next purchase at your shop gonna be that tea room lace paper, it's awesome on that brown GG card and then just saw it on your blog background. Want! LOL Have a great day, XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words Aimeslee! I appreciate your comments and support. It means so much.
      Hugs,
      Bev xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing journal page
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page. I'm a big fan of teastaining also. Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art - Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design on your journal page and colors.Love it...Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper