Monday, June 29, 2020

Summer Florals Collaboration Challenge with Arty Divas!

Hi Everyone!

This card is part of a special collaboration between Artsystamper Digitals and Arty Divas!

Artsystamper's Challenge is "Summer Florals" and Arty Divas is, "Anything Goes" with the option of Yellow.

I used one of my newest stamp sets to create this card: And as a BONUS.  I have added a YELLOW ROSE to the set! Through today, get 40% off my entire shop!
BONUS Yellow Rose Vintage Roses & Birds Digital Stamp Set. image 2
Vintage Roses & Birds Digital Stamp Set. For cards journals image 0
The background and the sentiment piece are created with the 
Tea Room Digital Paper Pack  12 Vintage Lacy JPEG Images for image 1

I mounted my image on a piece of silver metallic card stock.

I am adding this to the following challenges:

BONUS Yellow Rose Vintage Roses & Birds Digital Stamp Set. image 2

I am excited to  share this card with you all. I hope you will join in the fun and enter the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

  1. This is just BEAUTIFUL! I love these background papers and of course the gorgeous roses! Who doesn't love a vase of flowers? Happy Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I like the sparkle on the flowers and leaves. Thank you for joining in the Success Challenge at Path of Positivity.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper