Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Through the Keyhole-Gecko Galz DT Project


Hello everyone! It's time for another Gecko Galz Monthly Challenge. The theme this July is
Welcome To Wonderland
I am using the new
Wonders of Wonderland Craft Kit image 1
Boy do you get your money's worth with this kit!
I chose a few images to use, It was hard to decide, since there are so many to choose from. 
Using one of the background papers from the kit, I digitally layered the keyhole scene onto it. I then printed out the other images on the same cardstock.

All of the pieces were then inked around the edges with Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink.
After simply attaching them all with glue, I attached the piece to a cardstock base in red.
I added a key, which I attached so that it looked like a little castle. Isn't it darling?
Finally, a little black lace to finish off the 5 1/2 inch measurement of this standard A2 card.
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:


Be sure to visit the Gecko Galz Blog to see more inspiration for using this kit and more.
Freebies all the time! 

Enjoy your creative journey,

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is fabulous! You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, just WOW, there is no other words to describe your wonderful creation!!! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Wonderland card love all the images and the key looks just perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waouh ! Superbe création. J'adore !
    C'est féerique.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper