Sunday, November 1, 2020

Gecko Galz Christmas Tag November Customer Challenge!


 Hi Everyone! Seems early to  me, but with COVID 19 I am ready to celebrate the holidays! I know, I know, Thanksgiving first (I'm in the USA), but I need to feel warm and fuzzy. 
This tag is one of my Design Team projects for Gecko Galz. I love the image so  much, that I didn't do much to it. It's nearly perfect all by itself!

It's time for a New Gecko Galz Customer Challenge!!   

This month our Challenge theme is 

WHITE CHRISTMAS

It will run from November

 1st to the 29th.

There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz!!  

It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!! It is up to you!!

The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree 

Here is my project...

I began with the Holiday Tag Kit. I added the snowy scene digitally from the Happy Holidays Collage Sheet. After layering it, I erased some of the edge in Gimp. 
 




The final steps were to make it into a tag I could use. I printed it in Open Office, cut it out, punched the hole, and added a distressed and stamper gummed reinforcement. I distress them by the sheet. Some glitter drops around the edge as well as dots on the image finished the actual tag. I then added some gorgeous red velvet ribbon from my stash.

I would like to enter these in the following challenges:

Be sure to drop by Gecko Galz' Etsy shop for deals. 
Visit the Gecko Galz Challenge Facebook page for several challenges monthly. 
And GG is having a sale!
Half Off!


 


 



Follow the Gecko Galz Blog for freebies everyday!

Enjoy Your Creative Journey,

6 comments:

  1. LOve the cute tag and Vintage image.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your project is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us on Dragonfly Dreams Challenges and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is darling - great colors. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a pretty tag, I love that sweet robin! thanks for joining our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper