Tuesday, November 24, 2020

White Christmas Gecko Galz DT

 Hi Everyone! I am ready to celebrate the holidays! I know, I know, Thanksgiving first (I'm in the USA), but I need to feel warm and fuzzy. 
This card is one of my Design Team projects for Gecko Galz. I created the layers digitally, which is so much fun! Sure beats stamping with ink!

It's time for a New Gecko Galz Customer Challenge!!   

This month our Challenge theme is 

WHITE CHRISTMAS

It will run from November

 1st to the 29th.

There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz!!  

It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!! It is up to you!!

The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree 

Here is my project...

I started with the cutest image from The Frosty Garden Collage Sheet.

 I layered it over a background found in Christmas Past ATC Collection.
I digitally erased parts of each layer, over a light blue background I added. After printing out the card, I inked the edges with red ink.

Be sure to drop by Gecko Galz' Etsy shop for deals. 
Visit the Gecko Galz Challenge Facebook page for several challenges monthly. 
And GG is having a sale!
Half Off!
Follow the Gecko Galz Blog for freebies everyday!

Enjoy Your Creative Journey,

 

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper