Sunday, November 1, 2020

Joy of Sets November!

 


Hello! It's time for another Joy of Sets Challenge!
Here is a video creating this card in my RV! 


I decided on Vellum, Baker's Twine and Thanks.
My card is created with a very popular set called, Autumn's Gifts
I also used the coordinating paper pack entitled, Autumn's Gifts Paper Pack


Digitals are So Great because you can print what you need at the size you  need.

I printed the leaf outlines on vellum, then colored them on both sides with alcohol markers. I use several brands, and my favorites are Prismacolor and Nuvo. Neither are refillable, but they are so inky and the Nuvo markers are a wonderful value.

As you can see, the colors are so vivid when done this way. Plus, the translucency is amazing!

The background includes strips of the patterned paper, which really show off the gorgeous leaves.
 
Once again, this challenge opened me up to new adventures in creativity! 

Here are the challenges I have added this card in...


So stop on over at The Joy of Sets Challenge Blog and enter! You may find yourself as a guest designer sometime!

Stay safe, and have FUN,

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Bev, this delicate and graded coloring is amazing - stunning and organic! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design! I'm definitely going to watch your video! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible fall card! Love the beautiful coloring here!! Thank you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Autumn/Fall”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully made - I watched your video recently and enjoyed that too, the colouring on vellum works really well and is something I've never tried.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so unique, Beautiful!
    This is a smashing project!
    We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
    Stay safe and well.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Jackie DT



    ReplyDelete
  7. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beverly, the leaves look fantastic, and I love how you layered them over the patterned paper and then added the sentiment on top! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper