Monday, August 24, 2020

Hello! With Gecko Galz



Hello, and thanks for stopping by!
Today I have another card for you, done with the amazing Gecko Galz products!

I just love this adorable, innocent illustration!


I loved this image so much, that I didn't want to over design this card. 
Just a simple background from GG's, a die cut hello, and a ribbon, layered onto a piece of red card stock.

Gecko Galz products I used:
Painters Dreams Digital ATC Collection image 0

Easy Peasy!
I am entering this in the following challenges:

Be sure to drop by Gecko Galz' Etsy shop for deals. 
Visit the Gecko Galz Challenge Facebook page for several challenges monthly.
Follow the Gecko Galz Blog for freebies everyday!

Enjoy Your Creative Journey,



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in Dragonfly Dreams anything goes challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper