Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sidewalk Pumpkin - Williamsburg


This pandemic has certainly created some changes in our lives. People have lost loved ones, (not particularly from Covid 19), moved, taken  new  routes, grown closer or further apart, and tried to get on with their lives. 

I feel like in many ways, we have realized what is truly important to us.

George and I have toyed with the idea of an RV for several years. It wasn't until we realized we wanted to spend the remainder of our years enjoying adventures together, along with the need to spend more time with family far away, that we settled on a Jayco Travel Trailer.
I thought it would be fun to tie my creativity into the journeys. 
Williamsburg Memories Paper Pack for Paper Crafting. Ten image 0
 George would end up leaving me in the dust as I would stop and snap pictures with my phone. 
I am hoping this turns out to be an adventure in creativity as well as a time for us to spend most of our time together, and with our cats, Nick and JJ.


I matched the papers up with one of my newer sets, A Bunny's Harvest.
A Bunny's Harvest Stamp Set for Papercrafting Card image 0
Here is a video, showing the creation of this and one other card. I hope you enjoy it!
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Enjoy your creative journey, wherever it takes you!








 

20 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome card and love the new papers! Williamsburg was/is such a cool place ... we haven't been there in years but I remember our trip there. Your new home on wheels looks awesome ... what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dar,
      I am so glad you like the newest digitals. Williamsburg was so inspiring!
      Hugs,
      Bev xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the fall theme, love the torn and distressed paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie,
      love the Fall. Inspiration seems to be everywhere. I appreciate your comments.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  3. Beautiful design for your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aimeslee! Hope you are safe and well,
      Bev xx

      Delete
  5. What beautiful pictures: it seems to me a great environment where you are traveling! Your creations are beautiful: completely in the autumn mood with all those beautiful colors of autumn!
    Thanks for sharing on Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog! Deezy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deezy,
      Thanks for your comments. It's very hot in Florida, as everywhere it seems! We are planning to go north in a bit.
      Hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  6. Bev, great projects and tutorial! I had to pop in and tell you that we also purchased a Jayco travel trailer this past January and love it!!! It is a different model, as ours only has 1 door. We have a teenage son so we got the one that has the master on one end and bunk beds on the other. We've really enjoyed being able to get away during Covid when everyone else was cooped up in their homes. I'm looking forward to more trips this fall. Good luck with yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen!
      We actually just traded this one for one 3 ft. longer, has more seating and a place for my grands to sleep when we visit. Keep in touch,
      Bev xx

      Delete
  7. Another creative card with your digital papers...gorgeous. And how fortunate you are to travel around the country during this Pandemic. Thanks again for sharing your amazing art with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne! Thanks for your kind words. We ARE loving the RV. A change for the better. Stay safe.
      hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  8. Bev, A handsome masculine fall creation with a classical quote. Thank you for sharing your vintage inspiration with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge where anything goes. Hope you join us again. HAPPY CRAFTING! Enjoy your travels.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! Hope you are safe and well up there...loving the RV.
      hugs,
      Bev

      Delete
  9. This is such a beautiful Craft! I can imagine this in my Junk Journal! :O - thank you joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge! Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love junk journaling! and I love Fall. Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete
  10. Another fabulous card and I really love the sentiment you have used. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so gorgeous and I love those Williamsburg papers. So glad I got the set in my computer now.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper