Saturday, August 1, 2020

Pegasus Card for Crafts Galore Encore Challenge DT


As the card says, Hello!
Welcome back for another inspiration piece for 
This month our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Proud Sponsor Fabrika FANTASY Digital Stamps'
who is offering three digitals as a prize for the random winner.
I decided to use the awesome Flying Pegasus image, which comes in color and line digital images.
I used my good ol' Coluzzel tools to cut a partial circle around the pegasus. This saves on fussy cutting the entire image, and creates a cool background. I shaded the image with Prismacolor Premier pencils in Indigo and Crimson. I also used my good ol' cloud stencil by CTMH. I have had it for decades! I used Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink and a sponge for the sky, also the edges of the circle. 
The silver mat and "hello" are from my stash of Tonic stuff from when I worked for
Sparkle N Sprinkle. Boy I miss those days! If you were at any of the Expos in their final year, I probably met you!

I wish to enter this in the following challenges:

Please pop over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DTs wonderful designs. 


We'd love to see your creations.
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card and you can enter up to 3 times.

That's all for now...have FUN!


10 comments:

  1. I love all the August 1 cards you created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Verna,
      I enjoy creating, and love having you as a friend.
      Hugs,
      Bev aka Artsystamper

      Delete
  2. A fabulous card Bev. I love the way you cut the beautiful image out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andree,
      The old Coluzzle still works for me!

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous what a stunning image and design thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, what an amazing image! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely project. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the color choices for this. Thanks for joining the current challenge at the Crafter's Cafe/
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Fairy and the unicorn challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper