Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fly and Be Free

I remember one time when my daughter had to let her balloon go because we couldn't take it with us.
It was so hard for that little girl (now 32) to allow the balloon to escape her little fist.
 
At this age, I feel thrilled to watch a balloon as it floats out of sight.
I created this card as an inspiration card for the challenge at Crafting By Designs.
 
The host this week is
 
It's a Birthday Challenge. Get over there and enter a new Birthday Card.
You know you need them anyway, so why not make one and enter?
 
 
The stamp I used to make this card is by CTMH.
 I colored in the balloons with
Prismacolor Premier Pencils and mineral spirits.
 
 
The clouds were created with my very old CTMH cloud stencil
and SU chalks.
 
Stay warm,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper