Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just a Quick Note

I have been super busy, as I am getting ready to go on my very first cruise!
I have to get my cards done for the Design Teams I am on, as well as work on my art that I love so much, and shop and pack...
 
It's all so much FUN!
 
This card was super quick. I used Digital Delights products to create the background and sentiment, inside and out. By simply printing it out, trimming and adding a few embellishments, I was done...no coloring, even though it's my favorite part of the process. I simply didn't have the time.
 
Visit Digital Delights Blog. You will enjoy the projects you can create...3-D, layered, name it. Wendy can also create a cute watermark for you. Take a look at mine. It's done with one of her Vintage Digital Stamp sets.
 
So on to the card...
 
 
I used Noteable Music Paper Pack. So many beautiful backgrounds.
This one has a rainbow effect as well as distressing.
 
I layered the sentiment from the Groove On sentiment set onto the background,
 
 
using the PNG version of the stamp.
 
I also printed out the inside sentiment so I could cut out
 the actual card from the same sheet of card stock.
 
After printing it out, I simply cut, embellished and I was DONE!
 
 
I used metal gems from Hobby Lobby, Washi Tape and some ribbon from SU!. I also used my white Gelly Roll Pen to add some highlights and dots to the "Note".
 
 
Be sure to enter the challenge at Delightful Challenges. This week's challenge is:
 
BRRRR!
(anything Winter)
 
The prize is
 
Good luck!
 
 
Stay Warm...it's in the 40's here!


2 comments:

  1. Bev, another beautiful creations. Lovely card...hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev-

    I am visiting you via the Tuesday Throwdown... but cannot find the card I see posted for the challenge here? It is lovely, just so you know. I have enjoyed seeing your other cards while visiting today, so thats a nice thing.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper