Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cocoa Yum

My Inspiration Card for Pinspirational Challenges.

The challenge this week at Pinspirational Challenges is this photo:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009254339/

The sponsors are
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5kb8kXolDE4/UssAzBcfscI/AAAAAAAAWso/FYqMsT4BxHc/s1600/bugaboo.jpg

and


Make sure to enter!

And today here in the south, it's perfect for the freezing temps we are experiencing!

I fell in love with the color combo this week.
A couple of smears of Americana acrylic paint in
Bahama Blue, Warm White and Red,and my background is done.


The stamps are by Fiskars from a set called, "The Sweet Life".
I cut them our and colored the cup with Prismacolor Markers.


A bit of Stickles is all it took to make the swirl sparkle.



So stay warm today, unless you love being out in the cold.
 I tend to want to curl up with a blankie and my art supplies!

Or maybe I'll watch the latest episode of Downton Abbey on Demand with a cup of cocoa.





 


6 comments:

  1. What a cool technique for your background...I'm going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of paint. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the photo. Simple but effective. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, I just love your background! Very creative idea...I never really use paint...seems maybe I should try sometime!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card certainly fits your blog title - "artsystamper"....what an artsy look to your card - amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment!