Monday, July 29, 2019

Aster Doodles!

Hi! It's Beverly Cole 
Welcome to my studio!

Today I am sharing a creative project by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Linda-lee Wares.

Linda-lee is from Australia. 
I love having her on my design team.

Now a bit about this stamp set...Aster Garden. I originally colored these with  Prismacolor and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I took pictures of these flowers in Tavares, Florida at a nature preserve.

You can find this set in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop. It contains both color and black and white images, and a sentiment as well. 

When you visit the shop, buy any three items now until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!

Order as many times as you like...no limit!

Be sure to check out Linda-lee's Facebook page to see more about this design!

Happy Creating,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper