Sunday, July 21, 2019

Cool Vintage Car Card and a SALE!


Hi! It's Beverly Cole 
Welcome to my studio!

Today I am sharing a really cool card created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Inga Betenshi.

Inga is an amazing artist, and I am so proud to have her on my design team.

I love how she repeated the color of the car in the background. Very cool.

Now a bit about this stamp set...The digital stamp set is called, Cruisin'. The car comes in several colors in this set, as well as black and white so you can create  your own two-toned sedan, or color.

I also have a Retro paper pack that coordinates with the digi stamps.

You can find these sets in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop.

Buy any three items now until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!

Order as many times as you like...no limit!

Have you watched my coloring and creating videos on YouTube yet? BZCole mixed media

To see more about this card, be sure to visit Inga's Blog.

Now it's your turn to create something someone will love! 
Enjoy your creative journey,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper