Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Spring Blossoms by Jessica Kaiser


Welcome to Artsystamper.com! 

Today I am sharing a darling card created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Jessica Kaiser.

Jess and I worked for Sparkle N Sprinkle together. I am thrilled to have her on my team, and glad to call her friend.

I love how she added the little gold accents. I just sets off these hand colored blossoms.

Now a bit about this stamp set...I originally colored these with  Prismacolor Premier Pencils. These are the same stamps from my last post. Look back to read the little story about my flight.

You can find this set in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop. It contains both color and black and white images, and a sentiment as well.

Be sure to visit Jessica's Blog to find out more about her beautiful card.

Enjoy your creative journey!






2 comments:

  1. It's such a gorgeous stamp set, Bev! Jessica created a stunning card with it! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper