Friday, July 19, 2019

Aster Paper Play

Welcome to Artsystamper.com! 

Today I am sharing an utterly card created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Aly Sheridan.

Aly is a sweetheart. I love having her on  my team.

When I first saw this card, I thought, "She used everything I created to go together!"
It made me very happy.

Now a bit about this stamp set...Aster Garden. I originally colored these with  Prismacolor and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I took pictures of these flowers in Tavares, Florida at a nature preserve.

The papers are from the Astor Paper Pack. The set comes with a bonus purple Astor digi.
You can find these sets in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop. It contains both color and black and white images, and a sentiment as well.

And be sure to visit  Aly's Blog to find out more about her beautiful card.
Enjoy your creative journey!




2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper